A daily...meh, weekly dose of babies, reality, and love.
You're welcome.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

sure, smooch, you can walk.

Clara, bless her little baby heart, thinks she can walk. We discovered this when our friend Travis held her fingers while she 'walked' across our couch a few months ago. I laughed and said that Travis was just moving her feet...like a ventriloquist...Sam does not let me forget that confusing accusation.

My 4 1/2 month old daughter is pretty convinced of her mobility, and I'm obsessed with this song I heard on a tablet commercial, thus...this video!

Enjoy a peak at the rolls on those little Smoochie thighs - and also a guest appearance by my mommy cleavage.
You're welcome. Or, I'm sorry, depending on how you came across this URL in the first place, I guess?

Have a happy day, friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment